The Audio-Technica AT9934USB is ideal for gaming, podcasting, and home studio use. Simply connect to the PC for high-quality recording and convenience. The newly-designed microphone circuit enables exceptional audio transmission with less noise. The microphone features a LED display volume and mute button on the body with a headphone input for monitoring. It comes with an exclusive tripod for easy positioning and a USB cable to connect straight into your PC. Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, 10 and Mac OSX10.8.3 and beyond.
- Ideal for podcasting, gaming, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Equipped with a newly-designed microphone circuit for high-quality digital audio transmission with less noise
- Features a side-address style of Ø16 mm large aperture diaphragm
- Exclusive stand, included as an accessory, is adjustable to the optimal angle towards the sound source
- Durable, zinc die-cast body designed for a damping effect
- Headphone jack mounted for monitoring while recording
- LED display to view power and mute status