Technical Customer Service
About the business
PC Case Gear is an online IT retailer based in Rowville, Victoria. Established in 2000, we've grown to become one of the most highly regarded PC stores in Australia. We specialise in the latest PC hardware and peripherals, supplying PC tech enthusiasts and gamers.
About the role
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic tech lovers to join our fast-growing empire! This role is ideal for those with a genuine interest in PC hardware and who are passionate about the products we sell. You need to be able to demonstrate a high level of tech knowledge and be friendly and professional at all times. This is varied role covering the below duties:
• Tending to inbound customer phone and email enquiries
• Testing and troubleshooting hardware
• Applying and returning warranty claims to our suppliers
• Assessing and approving over-the-counter claims
Benefits and perks
We’re very proud of the fact that most of the people working here at PC Case Gear have come from our very own customer base. That means most of us here are into PC hardware, overclocking and gaming. It’s a fun, friendly and informal culture with minimal red tape and a focus on getting things done. We’re also a business where performance is recognised and rewarded. The business continues to expand and develop each year, and we strive to enable our team members to also grow and advance in their careers with us.
Skills and experience
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of PC components and gaming systems
• Commitment, punctuality, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
• Be fast and accurate in performing clerical duties on the PC
Working hours are 9-5:30pm weekdays, with a rotating 10-2pm Saturday shift.
If you have the skills and motivation to be the best, and enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment then please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank everyone in advance for their application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted within a two week period. No recruitment agencies please.