The white EK-Vardar X3M 120ER D-RGB is a high-static pressure cooling fan with coloured interchangeable rubber dampers and 9 addressable D-RGB LEDs for perfect light diffusion even in daylight. The pre-installed rubber dampers on the corners of the fan reduce vibration as well as noise in combination with the updated optimised airflow of the fan rotor blades.
EK-Vardar X3M 120ER Features
- High-static pressure / low noise profile – unlike other general-purpose computer cooling fans, the EK-Vardar X3M 120ER fan is built for high-powered PC systems. The Vardar’s design is also suitable for restrictive cases with dust filters.
- High-quality motor and bearing assembly - New electrical design, actively cooled motor windings and the Dual-Ball bearing with 50.000 hours of lifespan (MTBF) ensures uninterrupted operation for years to come. Precise Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for fan speed adjustment allows performance on demand.
- Standard D-RGB connection - The Vardar X3M 120ER D-RGB features a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB connection that is compatible with any popular RGB sync technology from major motherboard manufacturers.
- 0db regime - The Vardar X3M 120ER has a 0db mode where the fan turns off when the PWM curve is set below 25%.
- Colored Dampers - Interchangeable rubber dampers in multiple color options to boost aesthetics and to reduce vibration transfer.
As with the previous Vardar fans, the X3M lineup packs the Extended Range (ER) of the PWM operation feature and the special Start-Stop function which brings a true 0dB experience for the absolute noiseless environment. The perfectly balanced 7 fan blade design is optimized for high-static pressure operation while maintaining the low noise profile throughout the whole operation range of the fan.
EK-Vardar X3M rubber dampers can be purchased separately in various color options to match your build. The available color options are: red, blue, yellow, orange, green, and purple.
The X3M fans are set to push mode out of the box, but the dampers can be easily detached by using a 3mm Allen key and flipped, thus setting the fan in a pull setup. Supplied with the fan are also four UNC 6-32 10mm long screws which are used to attach the fans to radiators if desired. Additional four thumb nut screws are also delivered which are used to mount the X3M fans into PC cases.
The perfectly balanced 7 fan blade design is optimized for light dispersion and high-pressure operation while maintaining the low noise profile throughout the whole operation range of the fan. This addressable D-RGB version uses a milky white rotor that does a great job of diffusing the light and provides great dispersion of all 9 LEDs located in the fan motor hub.
The addressable D-RGB LEDs use standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB connectors. Meaning it can be used with any standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB controller, EK-Connect, or any of popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (A_RGB) header.
|Max air flow:
||67 CFM = 114 m³/h
||2.75 mm H2O = 27 Pa
Mechanical and electrical specifications
||2200 rpm (+/- 10%)
|LED Power Draw:
|PWM Duty Cycle:
||25-100% - ER (Extended Range)
||4-pin PWM header
||50.000 hrs @ 40°C (MTBF)
||120 x 120 x 27.5 mm
|Black cable length
|RGB cable length:
||classic 3-pin (+5V, D, Empty, G)
Enclosed in the package: EK-Vardar X3M 120ER D-RGB - White, UNC 6-32 (l=10mm) screw set for radiators with optional nuts for case mounting, Allen Key 3mm