The new Strike-X Air chassis has an open structure that provides convenient access to internal components making it extremely easy to install and uninstall components.
- State of the art Open Frame PC case design
- Excellent cooling performance for gamers and enthusiasts
- Ideal case for engineers and reviewers for benchmark testing
- Solidly constructed "ALL BLACK" chassis interior of 0.7mm SECC Japanese Steel w/PCI plate and mesh highlighted in red.
- Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 330 mm.
- Supports 3 x 5 1/4" bays and 3 x 2.5"/3.5" HDDs (hot-swap)
- Removable ODD cage for easy ODD installation .
- 3 x SATA extension cables included .
- 1 x USB 3.0 + 3 x USB 2.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from the front panel.
- Pre-drilled holes for cable management with high-end rubber protection to help tidy up the cable mess.
- CPU holes pre-drilled on the MB plate for ease of CPU cooler assembly.
- Includes anti-vibration pad to protect your PSU from shock.
- Supports the latest XL-ATX MB such as Gigabyte's latest X58-UD9 Motherboard and also has 10 PCI slots to support Quad VGA cards.
- Water-cooling holes pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems
- 1 x 20cm RED LED top fan included
- 1 x 12cm RED LED fan for HDD cooling included