This product has been discontinued
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel, Shifter and Pedals941-000044
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel, Shifter and Pedals
Designed to deliver the definitive sim racing experience for the PC, Playstation 2 and 3, the G27 features a powerful, dual-motor force feedback mechanism that smoothly and accurately delivers high-fidelity force effects to the hand-stitched leather wheel, so you can feel traction loss, weight shift, and the surface of the road. The helical gears deliver exceptionally quiet steering action, virtually eliminating noise and unwanted vibration. A six-speed gated shifter lets you choose exactly the right gear for the turn, while new RPM/shift indicator LEDs let you know just when to up- or down-shift. And the clutch pedal makes heel-and-toe downshifting possible, keeping your gear changes quick and your RPMs high all the way around the track. Model: 941-000044.
- Dual-motor force feedback - You'll experience traction loss, weight shift, and road feel recreated smoothly and accurately. Helical gearing provides the exceptionally quiet steering action. Force feedback - You can really feel it.
- Six-speed shifter - You can quickly select exactly the right gear for the turn or the straightaway. The push-down reverse gear lets you back up realistically.Serious about sim games? Learn how Logitech peripherals make sim games more real.
- RPM/shift indicator LEDs - Keeping an eye on the indicator panel lets you know just when to shift gears for maximum torque (in supported games).
- Hand-stitched leather - The 11-inch wheel is wrapped in real leather to help keep your hands comfortable from the start line to the checkered flag.
- Steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals - Sturdy true-to-life pedals deliver precise throttle, braking, and shifting control for heightened realism.
- 900-degree wheel rotation - You can go 2.5 times around lock to lock - just as you would behind the wheel of many real cars.
- 16 programmable buttons plus D-pad - You can map useful game functions to locations that make sense to you - whether on the wheel itself or on the shift module.
- Custom tuned for popular games - There are no dead zones or lag, so you'll see and feel every bit of wheel movement reflected in-game.
- Optical encoding - You'll enjoy reliable and accurate handling race after race after race.
- Carpet grip system - Retractable teeth flip down to keep the pedals from sliding around on carpeting.
- Steel ball bearings - Two sets of solid steel ball bearings support the wheel shaft for superb performance and long-term reliability.
- Hard points - All three components (wheel console, pedals, and shifter module) can be bolted to a table other surface for a solid racing experience.
- Pentium processor or compatible
- Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 256 MB RAM
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- Games that support Logitech force feedback
- PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system
- PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system